Probate Litigation in Houston, Texas
Probate litigation often involves:
- Contesting the validity of a will
- Correcting a fiduciary error or impropriety
- Recovering misappropriated property
- Determining the correct heirs or proper heirs
- Determining whether a creditor is to be paid
There are specific time limits and procedures for bringing claims. The Houston probate court focuses on carrying out the decedent’s wishes and ensuring that the Texas probate laws are followed.
If you are considering probate litigation, we want to hear from you. We are Houston probate litigation attorneys. We help clients navigate the probate process. Call today for a free confidential consultation, (713) 909-4906.